Youths who are keen to join BCYC should be:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Aged between 17 - 28 years old
- Currently a full-time tertiary student from any academic discipline or a young working adult with no more than 3 years of working experience
- Able to commit to BCYC’s activities for more than a year
- Able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Interest & Knowledge
- Competency & Leadership Qualities
Youths who meet the above requirements may apply. Only selected applicants will be invited to an interview to access his/her suitability.
Become a BCYC member and experience the myriad of learning opportunities with like-minded bilingual and bicultural peers!
Please complete the application form: https://bit.ly/BCYC_YouthMembership
Should you have any queries, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.